flink-dev mailing list archives

From Till Rohrmann <till.rohrm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.7.1 maintenance release
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 12:59:51 GMT
If we include the commit

[runtime] CaseClassSerializer correctly treated as stateful
f66892d46d80d453a55fd0ae14095ee06275a55d

then we also have to include

3d242fd7aea6add18465d628a258be11def2d0af

because the ScalaCsvInputFormat using the CaseClassSerializer won't work
properly anymore with the CaseClassSerializer set to be stateful.