flink-dev mailing list archives

From Zihong Cao <wilsonca...@gmail.com>
Subject Need some help to implement the outer join operator
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2014 02:19:07 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to pick up the outer join operator. However, as Fabian mentioned to me, that this
task would require to touch many different components of the system, it would be a challenge
job for me. Therefore I would need some help:-)

I might need to walk through some features like Compiler/Optimizer and Runtime(as Fabian mentioned
to me), so where should I start to get familiar?

One more thing, is the outer join operator implementation similar to the pure join operator?

Best,
Wilson Cao