flink-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation of Flink from the Incubator
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 17:50:26 GMT
+1.  Some quotes from my email to the PPMC on this topic:

The project has successfully made two [I stand corrected, three] Apache
releases and added new committers.  The community seems to be good at
welcoming new contributors, based on the interactions on the mailing
lists.  The core team members seem to have quickly picked up the need to
make the mailing lists the medium of discussion and collaboration.

I asked myself if there was any benefit to the community in staying in
incubation longer, and I could not think of any.

Alan.

--
Sent with Postbox <http://www.getpostbox.com>

--