flink-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Heartbeat lost
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 13:07:31 GMT
The heartbeats currently go through the RPC service which is soon to be
replaced by akka. So any fix there would be temporary.

You can try increasing the thread priority, let us know if it works.

Otherwise you can increase the heart beat timeout via
"jobmanager.max-heartbeat-delay-before-failure.sec". CAREFUL: The keys says
seconds, but the value is in milliseconds. We actually need to fix that

Stephan