flink-dev mailing list archives

From Márton Balassi <balassi.mar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Samoa on Flink
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2014 14:19:19 GMT
Hey,

Thanks Vasia, great idea.
When we've started the streaming development the first sketch API we had is
was actually really similar to Storm's API a couple of versions back. I've
talked to Gyula about the issue when we've first heard about SAMOA ago and
we are confident that porting Samoa to Flink streaming shoul be definitely
managable and really useful as Paris mentions.

Luckily they have ASF2 license so the legal cooperation is clear. The rest
is on us and fortunately Paris might have a candidate already to kick off
the development. :)

Cheers,

Marton