flink-dev mailing list archives

From Dániel Bali <balijanosdan...@gmail.com>
Subject [flink-graph] Tests failing on Windows
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 16:48:12 GMT
Hello!

I have a fork of flink-graph <https://github.com/project-flink/flink-graph> and
some of the tests fail on Windows, even though they pass on Ubuntu. Is
there anybody using Flink on Windows who could take a look at this?

The test that fails is TestMapVertices. The first 2 cases always pass and
the last 3 fail. If I switch the order of test cases, the previously failed
tests will pass. From the exception it looks like an io issue, but it's
very strange that 2 tests pass.

Here is the full log that I get when running the test. The relevant
exceptions are at the end.
https://gist.github.com/balidani/f8795da0679b26b80b2a

Here is the failure trace:
https://gist.github.com/balidani/5b7b8cd8febe87f83a50

This is on Windows 7 (Version 6.1.7601), with the latest version of Flink.

Thanks!

Regards,
Daniel