flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ScalaTest for IntelliJ
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2014 16:19:25 GMT
What solved my recent Scala / IntelliJ problems (which started occurring
after migrating to Intellij 14) was adding this jar
"/home/robert/.m2/repository/org/scalamacros/paradise_2.10.4/2.0.1/paradise_2.10.4-2.0.1.jar"
on the scala compiler settings page in IntelliJ as a compiler plugin.
(And I think due to a bug in IntelliJ I have to do this import after every
restart ;) )

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 5:08 PM, Stephan Ewen <sewen@apache.org> wrote:

> Hey!
>
> I am not an IntelliJ user, but sometimes calling "mvn clean install" works
> wonders in maven projects. Wild guess only, sorry...
>
> On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 4:30 PM, Chiwan Park <chiwanpark@icloud.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi.
> >
> > Could you click re-import all maven projects in IntelliJ?
> > http://imgur.com/lWIQaQX <http://imgur.com/lWIQaQX>
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > —
> > Chiwan Park (Sent with iPhone)
> >

> > > On Nov 29, 2014, at 12:12 AM, Felix Neutatz <neutatz@googlemail.com>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > > I ran `mvn clean && mvn test`. It was successful, but nothing changed
> in
> > > IntelliJ.
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > > Felix