flink-dev mailing list archives

From Kostas Tzoumas <ktzou...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Flink on Tez
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2014 10:01:49 GMT
Flavio, see my first post in this thread.

If these differences are fine print for your application/requirements, then
yes, both backends will do the same thing (distribute computation). In that
case, the suggestion would be to use Flink in the normal way, as it is
much more mature implementation-wise than Flink-on-Tez.