flink-dev mailing list archives

From "Markl, Volker, Prof. Dr." <volker.ma...@tu-berlin.de>
Subject Re: Projects page on Flink web page
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2014 17:23:25 GMT
Dear all,

we should be able to host and organize that via the Berlin Big Data Center, as we will use
Apache Flink as platform there and plan to develop an open, extensible repository of data
anaylsis algorithms in this context anyways.

In this context, I would indeed suggest some form of Github.

Herzliche Grüße
Volker Markl

Von meinem iPad gesendet, daher evtl. kurz und knappe Nachricht