flink-dev mailing list archives

From Saurabh Goyal <srgnucl...@gmail.com>
Subject Contributing to the community.
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 09:27:23 GMT
Hi, I am Saurabh Goyal a third year undergraduate student in Indian
Institute of Technology Varanasi. I was looking forward to contribute to
Stratosphere as it involves work in my field of interest like machine
learning.

I have taken a course in Machine learning on Coursera by Andrew Ng
(Stanford) and was very much eager to find an application of it. Also I
have been through data science courses(R programming and getting and
cleaning data). Side by side i started reading Probabilistic Graphical
Models by Stanford on Coursera. As this community uses ML for its
development I would like to know in what ways I can work for the betterment
of the community.

I request you to guide me on any project that may match my skill and
knowledge. I am willing to read more on any topic you may ask which may be
required for the development in the project.

Programming languages - java, cpp, c, R, octave.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Saurabh Goyal.