flink-dev mailing list archives

From Vasiliki Kalavri <vasilikikala...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hackathon Stockholm - Agenda and Topics
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 18:15:01 GMT
Great, thanks Paris!

So, if we all agree with the agenda Stephan proposed, shall I gather the
information and send it to all the people registered?
I'm also thinking of adding contact info (phone numbers) of 2-3 of us and
maybe some pointers on building / contributing instructions for the
newcomers.
What do you think? Am I forgetting anything?

-V.
On Oct 3, 2014 7:02 PM, "Paris Carbone" <parisc@kth.se> wrote:

> Some instructions on how to find the electrum building:
>
> http://www.kth.se/en/ict/om/hitta-till-oss-1.7965
>
> Paris
>
> > On 03 Oct 2014, at 19:00, Paris Carbone <parisc@kth.se> wrote:
> >
> > Hey sorry just saw the mail. I have a very unstable connection in the
> Baltic Sea :( . The rooms are:
> >
> > 8th : Knuth(sics) + Ada(KTH)
> > 9-10th : Ada(KTH)
> >
> > Both rooms are in the electrum building. You can reach SICS at the 6th
> floor preferably through elevator B where the reception can open for you.
> KTH Ada is at the 4th floor through elevator A, there I can open for you.
> >
> > Paris
> >
> >> On 03 Oct 2014, at 18:23, Stephan Ewen <sewen@apache.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> Yes please. Can you send the exact address/building/rooms also to the
> dev
> >> list? I don't know them ;-)
> >>
> >> On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 6:19 PM, Vasiliki Kalavri <
> vasilikikalavri@gmail.com>

> not

> or

Dev