flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please help testing the 0.7.0-incubating release candidate
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2014 10:07:01 GMT
WordCount [Java Application]
org.apache.flink.examples.java.wordcount.WordCount at localhost:38214
(Suspended)
Daemon System Thread [Signal Dispatcher] (Suspended)
Daemon System Thread [Finalizer] (Suspended)
Daemon System Thread [Reference Handler] (Suspended)
Thread [Timer-1] (Suspended)
waiting for: TaskQueue  (id=193)
Object.wait(long) line: not available [native method]
TimerThread.mainLoop() line: 552
TimerThread.run() line: 505
Thread [Timer-3] (Suspended)
waiting for: TaskQueue  (id=192)
Object.wait(long) line: not available [native method]
TimerThread.mainLoop() line: 552
TimerThread.run() line: 505
Thread [DestroyJavaVM] (Suspended)
/opt/java/bin/java (Oct 11, 2014, 12:02:52 PM)