flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please help testing the 0.7.0-incubating release candidate
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2014 16:32:09 GMT
Thank you Leonidas for helping with the test.

I've successfully used the maven archetypes and pulled 0.7-incubating from
the staged repository, so that seems to work.
I found and fixed a bug with the YARN deployment and tested it on Hadoop
2.4.0 using Amazon EMR (8 nodes).
I also tested Flink on a 24 nodes cluster with K-Means and different
flavors of Wordcount... All good (except for this issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-1152 )

Has the Scala API been updated to reflect the newly integrated POJO support?

Could somebody who's using Windows try it there?

We should check if the web-client shows the optimizer plans of the examples
properly and if they all run without data.