flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help with starting contributing to Flink
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2014 09:23:31 GMT
Hi Ajay,

new contributors are always very welcome in our community.
There is a "How to contribute guide" on our website:
http://flink.incubator.apache.org/how-to-contribute.html
It contains some general advice on how to start.

If you want, we can discuss together which issue you want to work on in the
beginning.
Flink has quite a large codebase, so it might be tough in the beginning to
understand it. But we can help you in the beginning, and once you feel
comfortable with it, its a really amazing project to work on ;)

Regards,
Robert