flink-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Hueske <fhue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Marking affected and fixed versions in JIRA
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 07:46:37 GMT
Yes, I think more discipline with JIRA issues would be definitely good and
ease the management of releases.

I'd say the affected version should be initially the version (or versions)
where the issue was identified.
We than should check which other versions are affected and add these to the
JIRA.
Only the latest minor of each major release is relevant, e.g., 0.6.1 is
sufficient for all 0.6 releases.