flink-dev mailing list archives

From Paris Carbone <par...@kth.se>
Subject Re: 回复: a question about Exactly once processing
Date Sun, 12 Oct 2014 07:56:56 GMT
Hello,
Generally speaking the designed solution will most probably combine upstream backup with asynchronous
state checkpointing. We are looking into ways to minimise the communication and recovery costs
by exploiting properties of the stream (eg. recomputable segments-windows). Are you also working
on fault tolerance?

Paris