flink-dev mailing list archives

From Paris Carbone <par...@kth.se>
Subject Re: Hackathon Stockholm - Agenda and Topics
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 16:58:07 GMT
Hey sorry just saw the mail. I have a very unstable connection in the Baltic Sea :( . The rooms
are:

8th : Knuth(sics) + Ada(KTH)
9-10th : Ada(KTH)

Both rooms are in the electrum building. You can reach SICS at the 6th floor preferably through
elevator B where the reception can open for you. KTH Ada is at the 4th floor through elevator
A, there I can open for you.

Paris