flink-dev mailing list archives

From Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Scala API rewrite almost complete
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 13:52:18 GMT
Alright, I updated my repo:
https://github.com/aljoscha/incubator-flink/commits/scala-rework

This now has a working WordCount example. It's pretty much a copy of
the Java example with some fixups for the syntax and lambda functions.
You'll also notice that I added the java-examples as a dependency for
the scala-examples. I did this to reuse the example input data.

When you ported a program you can do a pull request against my repo
and I will collect the examples.

Happy coding. :D