flink-dev mailing list archives

From Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Scala API rewrite almost complete
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 14:00:45 GMT
Yes, there is already a Collector version, you can do:

left.join(right).where("foo").equalTo("bar") {
  (left, right, out: Collector[Page]) =>
    if (...) out.collect(...)
}

I wasn't sure on what our Function2 variant should be. That's why I
asked. There are some cases where you want to have the option (pun
intended) of either returning something from a join or not. But you
could also use a filter after the join. It's a preference thing, I
suppose.