flink-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
Subject Extended License entries.
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 20:57:49 GMT
Hi Justin!

I addressed your comments.

We actually have two pairs LICENSE and NOTICE files, one for the source
(containing only bundled source code, mainly CSS, JS, Fonts) and one pair
for the binary release (with all bundled bits).

I added versions and licence notices for transitive sources (normalize.css,
sizzle.js). Not sure if strictly required, but better safe than sorry.

Thanks,
Stephan