flink-dev mailing list archives

From Ufuk Celebi <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.6.1 Bugfix Release
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 23:45:28 GMT
I've pushed all fixes except for fbed013db60d7c45dcd11b6303ffa16220557e13
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-flink/commit/fbed013db60d7c45dcd11b6303ffa16220557e13>
as MapPartition is not part of the 0.6 release (and adding it now would a
be new feature and not a bugfix) to the 0.6.1-release branch.

If no one has further input, we can start a vote soon.