flink-dev mailing list archives

From Márton Balassi <balassi.mar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A documentation for streaming
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 09:41:13 GMT
Thanks.

We're adding a join type example with some filtering, aggregating a value
over a window then. Some extended version of this:
https://github.com/mbalassi/incubator-flink/tree/streaming-new/flink-addons/flink-streaming/flink-streaming-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/streaming/examples/window/join

We're also also adding an example where the source gets messages from the
Twitter Streaming API - which needs a bit of setup, but might be
interesting for some users.