flink-dev mailing list archives

From Márton Balassi <mbala...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Flink Streaming - sser-defined data source
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2014 08:02:14 GMT
Hey,

Thanks for checking out the streaming package by the way. :)
As for streaming the examples need an update to match the current state of
the standard of the core API - that is coming soon and is one of the
reasons while I have not merged the pull request yet.

Would you expect another pre-implemented source function then? Like the
socketTextStream (
https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/streaming/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/streaming/StreamingContext.scala#L275-281)
that Spark Streaming provides?