flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cleaning up our Doc
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 08:31:40 GMT
Hi,
use whatever parser solves our problems best. As long as it works fine, I'm
ok with it.

The _layouts/css/js are different for the standalone documentation and the
website. But if you want, we can copy parts from the standalone
documentation into the website doc.
The whole copying process is done in this file:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/flink/build.sh?view=markup
The script is basically copying the docs/ directory from different branches
into the website directory, to include it into the generated HTML pages.

Robert