flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [stratosphere-dev] Re: GSOC 2014 in Stratosphere
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 12:33:14 GMT
Hey Shashika,

Stratosphere has been renamed to Apache Flink while we entered the Apache
Incubator. We are now using a new mailing list on
dev@flink.incubator.apache.org.
I please subscribe to dev@flink by sending an (empty) email to
dev-subscribe@flink.incubator.apache.org.

I think adding a spatial data processing library on top of Flink is still a
very interesting project.

Robert