flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: flink performance
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 07:16:35 GMT
Hey, I was wrong. It seems that Aljoscha's Scala pull request has issues
with the Hadoop2 version. I think he's going to address the issues.
Let us know if your Java re-implementations are not working on your Hadoop2
cluster (but they should).

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 12:01 PM, Robert Metzger <rmetzger@apache.org>
wrote:

> I can not really imagine that the Scala API change causes the issue.
> I still believe that somewhere and somehow a old hadoop jar file came into
> java's classpath.
>
> On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 3:09 PM, Norman Spangenberg <
> wir12kqe@studserv.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:
>
>> Hey Robert,
>> sorry for not answering. I decided to rewrite my programs in Java,
>> because I think there would also other problems when playing around with
>> the new scala API.
>> so the problem with HDFS-Files in the scala-rework branch from aljoscha
>> is still there.
>>
>> Am 12.09.2014 14:54, schrieb Robert Metzger:
>>
>>  Hey Norman,
>>>
>>> any updates on the issue? I would like to know if there is something
>>> wrong
>>> with Flink, because we still could include the fix into the 0.6.1
>>> release.
>>>

>>> On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 11:39 PM, Robert Metzger <rmetzger@apache.org>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>  Having a quick call is a good idea. I would also be available for it.

;)