flink-dev mailing list archives

From Kostas Tzoumas <ktzou...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A documentation for streaming
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 06:54:44 GMT
Looks awesome!

It would also be great to have one non-trivial piece of example code in the
docs that connects to a streaming source, does some transformations, and
prints the output to a file (or forwards to a streaming sink). I think this
is a common use case that people have in mind, so showing that early would
make their lives easier.