flink-dev mailing list archives

From Shashika Ranga Muramudalige <shashikamuramudal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [stratosphere-dev] Re: GSOC 2014 in Stratosphere
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 17:45:56 GMT
Hi Robert and all,

It was great to hear that you entered the Apache Incubator as 'Apache
Flink'. I already subscribed the mailing list and got some mails about
updated Scala API. I need to contribute to spatial data possessing library
where I stopped. Those days I really studied on this and if I don't do
anything, it will be a wastage for me. So help me, how I start this again