flink-dev mailing list archives

From Gyula Fóra <gyf...@apache.org>
Subject Eclipse issue after latest dependency rework pr
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 21:02:24 GMT
Hey,

We have pulled the dependency rework from the apache master and now we
cannot get our tests to run in eclipse. With maven from the command line
and also with travis it works perfectly but when I try to run tests that
access the the Configuration class we get the following exception:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/io/BaseEncoding
at
org.apache.flink.configuration.Configuration.setBytes(Configuration.java:358)
at
some stuff here

com.google.common.io.BaseEncoding
... 32 more

I literally tried everything to make it work, deleted all maven files,
reinstalled eclipse etc, but still no luck. Do you experience the same
issue when running the streaming-core tests in eclipse?

Regards,
Gyula