flink-dev mailing list archives

From Gyula Fóra <gyula.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clean up dependencies in streaming connectors
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 16:40:06 GMT
Yes, you are right, kafka and flume are the heavy ones.

We always have the choice to take out them from the package and maybe have
a separate repo for all the different connectors and only keep 1-2 most
important ones. I don't think there's much else to do because we don't use
the packages you mentioned, but they get pulled by the kafka and flume
dependencies.