flink-dev mailing list archives

From Anirvan BASU <anirvan.b...@inria.fr>
Subject Re: Flink Hackathon in Stockholm (October 8th / 9th)
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 08:20:04 GMT
Hello,

We are starting to work with Flink (since 0.5.2) for realising some use cases at INRIA.
Both the topics suggested are definitely of immediate interest in our work.

My initial question:
Is this an event for "thinking giants" only?
OR are small novices (like me) allowed to "watch in" ?
(And of course, if you want active participation in brainstorming sessions, I can lend my
mouth ...)

Thanks for your consideration,
Anirvan