flink-dev mailing list archives

From Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flink 0.6 (incubating) (RC5)
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 14:59:45 GMT
-1
Something is wrong with the cdh4 builds: Starting in local mode yields the
following error in the log file:
org/codehaus/jettison/json/JSONException
    at
org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.web.WebInfoServer.<init>(WebInfoServer.java:122)
    at
org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.JobManager.startInfoServer(JobManager.java:1154)
    at
org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.JobManager.main(JobManager.java:318)
org.codehaus.jettison.json.JSONException
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:360)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
    ... 3 more