flink-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feedback on first release candidate artifacts (0.6-incubating)
Date Sat, 02 Aug 2014 07:00:54 GMT
Took quick glance at the NOTICE and LICENSE files.

According to guidance [1] we just need simple thing in NOTICE file.
Most of  Apache products should not be duplicated in the NOTICE file.
Only those external source packaged in the source distribution that
requires us to copy their NOTICE file should be included.
Otherwise we need to keep NOTICE file short and clean.

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html