flink-dev mailing list archives

From Vasiliki Kalavri <vasilikikala...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: switching to flink 0.7
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 12:19:48 GMT
Hi Martin,

you'll find the FlatMapfunction and the rest of the *Function operators
under "org.apache.flink.api.common.functions".
Note that these are now interfaces.
If you need to use open(), close() methods, then you can use the "rich"
implementations, under "org.apache.flink.api.java.functions".

This is the corresponding pull request:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-flink/pull/85 and I think the change
was already introduced in 0.6 :)

Regards,