flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Flink 0.6 (incubating) (RC2)
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 16:27:22 GMT
Hi All,

Please vote on releasing the following artifacts as Apache Flink 0.6
incubating. This will be the first release for Flink since entering the
Apache Incubator.

The tag to be voted upon:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-flink.git;a=commit;h=c8585689

The artifacts to be voted on are located here:
http://people.apache.org/~rmetzger/apache-flink-0.6-incubating-rc2/

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/flink/KEYS

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1001

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Flink 0.6 incubating.

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of
at least three +1 PPMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Flink 0.6-incubating
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release