flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fail to compile due to too many RAT unapproved licenses
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 06:54:41 GMT
Hi,

I think rat is being executed when doing an "install" or "verify" (its
bound to the "verify" phase). We have it this way so that our CI finds pull
requests with wrong license headers (happens often to new contributors).

But you are right, the "DEPENDENCIES" file Stephan committed yesterday is
marked as unapproved by apache-rat. I'll commit a fix ...

Robert