flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flink 0.6 (incubating) (RC7)
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 19:07:22 GMT
+1

I downloaded the source package, verified the checksums for it and
successfully executed "mvn clean package -DskipTests" (its just a small
virtual server that is not able to execute the unit tests). But the source
package builds.

The 72 hours of voting are over.

Results:

This vote has passed with 8 +1 votes (8 binding) and no 0 or -1 votes.

I'm going to post a vote on the general@incubator list.