flink-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Changing Scala Version to 2.11.x
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2014 11:10:27 GMT
My £0.02 -- yes it's an incompatible change, and I think you should
move to 2.11 sooner than later. It will get harder as time goes on and
eventually you'll have to maintain some 2.xx support after moving
ahead for some existing users. You have a load more latitude in
incubation. Move fast / break things -- for now.