flink-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on providing CDH packages
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2014 18:26:46 GMT
PS, sorry for being dense, but I don't see vendor packages at
http://flink.incubator.apache.org/downloads.html ?

Is it this page?
http://flink.incubator.apache.org/docs/0.6-SNAPSHOT/building.html

That's more benign, just helping people rebuild for certain distros if
desired. Can the example be generified to refer to a fictional "ACME
Distribution"? But a note here and there about gotchas building for
certain versions and combos seems reasonable.

I also find this bit in the build script, although vendor-specific, is
a small nice convenience for users:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-flink/blob/master/pom.xml#L195