flink-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding the streaming project to the main repository
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 14:58:27 GMT
Before adding this contribution to the project, there are some legal things
to do:

 - Obtain ICLAs from all major contributors. There are 7 in the streaming
code, out of which three did the largest portion of the work: Márton
Balassi, Gyula Fóra, Hermann Gábor
 - @mentors: Should the other 4 also sign and send ICLAs?

 - Licenses: Walk through the code, collect all dependencies and make sure
they are ASL compatible.Here are some links with information:
    - http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html
    - http://www.apache.org/foundation/license-faq.html#WhatDoesItMEAN

 - All used licenses must be mentioned in the LICENSE files
   - under ./LICENSE
   - under ./flink-dist/src/main/flink-bin/LICENSE

 - Check headers for ASF compliance.

This looks manageable. Anything I forgot?

Greetings,
Stephan