flink-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving streaming to 0.6
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 09:39:49 GMT
Hi!

Thanks, Ufuk, for answering this. It's correct, you can now use
"AbstractInvokable" everywhere, no need to distinguish the task classes
between inputs, intermediates, and outputs.

Let me add the following: I am reworking the abstraction for Job Graphs and
scheduling right now. It will make all vertices the same (no distinction
between input / output / intermediate), which is also important for the new
incremental roll-out feature that will come.

Stephan