flink-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Draft for Project Website
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2014 17:00:42 GMT
Hi Henry!

Thanks for the pointers!

 - Changing the "committers" page to "Team" sounds good. We will add all
the mentors there (Alan, Henry, Ted, Sean, Owen, Ashutosh). Anyone else?

 - I think we should add an "ASF" menu, with a link to the ASF main page (
http://apache.org) "License" (currently under "Project"), the incubator
proposal.

Reading the podling website guides, I could not fond anythink about "Thank
you". Do you mean a link to "http://www.apache.org/foundation/thanks.html"?

I was also wondering whether we should make "FAQ" a top-level link (it is
under "Documentation" now)

Greetings,
Stephan