flink-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Draft for Project Website
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 16:05:29 GMT
A few comments:

  - You decided not to have an extra top -level link / menu called ASF. Why
not? Because of that, the "Thank you" section is still missing.
  - I find that the style-sheet makes heading too large. Especially sub
headings (h2, h3) are still extremely large, I would decrease the font size
there.

Otherwise, looks good.

I think we should have at least one mentor give its okay (with respect to
apache guidelines).