flink-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
Subject Code renamed and adjusted to Apache Incubator guidelines
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2014 12:55:47 GMT
Hi everyone!

As of today, the code in the master has been updated to use the name
"flink" instead of "stratosphere".

 - All code is in the namespace "org.apache.flink"
 - All maven projects are now "flink-*"
 - All comments, javadocs, markdown docs refer to "flink"
 - Source headers are adjusted to be ASF compliant
 - Notice, Readme, etc has been rewritten.
 - Shell scripts and commands use the name "flink"

Robert and me tried to do it very thoroughly. If we overlooked something,
please let us know.

Greetings,
Stephan