flink-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A wiki for Flink
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2014 04:31:07 GMT
Interesting question. I could not find any rule about having outside
wiki, but the general rule is that all dev dicussions have to happen
in ASF resources.
So, technically unless somehow Github could forward any wiki updates
to dev@ list (which also cause noise) we should use one of ASF wiki as
Alan mentioned before.

- Henry