flink-dev mailing list archives

From Márton Balassi <balassi.mar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code renamed and adjusted to Apache Incubator guidelines
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2014 07:47:10 GMT
A file search of "Stratosphere" on "*java" files in Eclipse still produces
36 hits. (They might be duplicated by the way as both flink-parent and
flink-<everything else> were included...)

Another related issue that might be worth to consider: I've noticed that
you've eliminated "nephele" from the package naming conventions. However it
is still in the code: mostly in variable names and comments - occuring
around 800 times for me. It might be a good point of time to get rid of
this if you are for eliminating the Nephele abstraction.