flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: First Incubator Relase
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 09:15:00 GMT
We finally got access to the Apache Maven repositories (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8026).
I was able to deploy the current version to the SNAPSHOT repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/flink/
I'll now set it up for automated deployment with Travis.