flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding the streaming project to the main repository
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2014 14:22:23 GMT
Lets see if the variant with rewriting the history using git filter-branch
works better.

One other thing regarding the merge:
I'm not sure if we have to do any legal checks prior to merging the changes
into our project. Maybe we even need a SGA or CCLA if the code has been
written as part of an employment.
We certainly need to check the dependencies for incompatible licenses.