flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code renamed and adjusted to Apache Incubator guidelines
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2014 13:43:30 GMT
I think the only "Stratosphere" references left in the code are URLs to the
old Github Account or the documentation for the 0.4 release. The
quickstart.sh script also still points to the 0.5.1 release, because it
always points to the last stable release.
If you have found references other than that, please tell me their names.

I agree with Stephan that we should remove the "Nephele" and "PACT" stuff
in a separate effort (low priority however ;) ). In my understanding, such
a change would not affect any user-facing APIs.

Robert