flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Next Hangout
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 12:16:07 GMT
Hi guys,

I had a chat with Ufuk, Stephan and Kostas and we thought about moving the
Hangout to next week since we are all working hard to get the first release
candidate out today.
In addition, the release is blocking the other current activities (pull
requests, in particular the streaming).

I think next week we have our minds free again for talking about the future.

Best,
Robert